BOOK NOW Get your VIP Package now
1. Card payment on JVC through PayPal.
Please note that there is no need for you to have a PayPal account in order to make the payment, since it’s made through the “guest checkout” option. You just have to fill in your bank card information here like any other payment gateway.
2. Bank transfer
You can also transfer your registration fee to the JCI KBC bank account. Please keep in mind: the bank account is for EURO, the conference fee is in $.
Steps to follow:
1. Check here how much euros are 475$ TODAY;
2. Add to that amount your bank extra fees for the transaction;
3. Proceed with the transfer:
BENEFICIARY BANK: KBC Bank
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: JUNIOR CHAMBER INTERNATIONAL INC
DETAILS: EC 2023 Registration
4. Notify JCI Events via email@example.com after the payment is made.
* You can request an invoice from JCI, please provide all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
* To ensure the proper account is credited, indicate the invoice number on the wire transfer.
3. Card payment through Transaction Central
Some of you may have already used this option before with JCI. It is a manual transaction platform that we use when we face issues with some credit cards. It is really simple, you just have to fill in an authorization form (find it here), and upload it to upload.jci.cc and someone from JCI HQ will contact you to provide you with a receipt.
- 75% Refund: Up to the early registration deadline.
- 50% Refund: Thereafter, up to 60 days before the Opening Ceremony.
- 25% Refund: Thereafter, up to 30 days before the Opening Ceremony.
- 0% Refund: 30 days or less to the Opening Ceremony.
- Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- 50% refunds will be given to delegates who failed to get their Visa in time to attend the conference and notify JCI World Headquarters. Refund requests must be made no later than March 1, 2023. JCI will not entertain any requests for refunds due to Visa denial after March 1, 2023. All requests must be submitted to email@example.com. This request must include the notice of denial from the consulate or embassy. No refunds will be given onsite. Any refunds will be issued after all JCI Area Conferences and when the JCI Team returns to the Headquarters. Any appeals should be dealt with by the General Legal Council whose decision shall be final.
- A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds. Any wire transfer fees charged by the banks will also be deducted from the refund.
All delegates must pay the full registration fee before the deadlines.
The registration fee cannot be transferred to a different event or used to pay any dues to JCI.
Registration will not be confirmed until the required registration fee and documentation have been received by JCI HQ.
This Conference is subject to a Force Majeure clause. By accepting the terms and conditions, you also accept said clause.
An event of Force Majeure is an event or circumstance which is beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the party affected and which by the exercise of reasonable diligence the party affected was unable to prevent provided that event or circumstance is limited to the following impediments:
(a) civil and or global conflicts that includes but is not limited to; war (whether war be declared or not), riot, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostile acts of terrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection of military or usurped power, requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, changes in laws and regulations;
(b) outbreaks of infectious disease, pandemic, plague, epidemic, public health crisis, quarantine, national and or local government restrictions, travel restrictions, employee restrictions, curfew restrictions, or other restrictions related to safety measures;
(c) natural disasters or acts of God including but not limited to; earthquake, tornado, fire, volcanic activity, cyclone, typhoon, hurricane, tidal wave, tsunami, flood, landslide or other physical natural disasters, but excluding standard weather conditions that are not damaging or impede either party from fulfilling their contractual obligations;
(d) significant damage caused by but not limited to, the natural disasters or acts of God listed above in (c) and the following; lightning, drought, explosions, explosion fire, nationwide and or city blackouts and unforeseen acts of humankind;
(e) pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices traveling at sonic or supersonic speeds, ionizing radiation or contamination, radio activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive assembly or nuclear component;
(f) strikes at national level or industrial disputes at a national level, or strike or industrial disputes by labor not employed by the affected party, its subcontractors or its suppliers and which affect an essential portion of the works but excluding any industrial dispute which is specific to the performance of the works.
All the tickets are sold through JVC so the only responsible for invoice issuing is JCI HQ. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company details. JCI Bucharest can’t help you with the invoice.