Train Enigma - real life game in a moving train - 65 Euro
Prepare to have awesome fun!
- real-life game
- emulating a “spy-mission”
- with live actors
- in real-life moving trains
- with diverse online & offline challenges
- in multiple cities
Why do humans need games and stories?
★ achievement — advance + compete with others
★ social — forms connections, common story
★ immersion — play + escape from perceived stress
★ development — learning & overcoming obstacles
★ Stories do cause consistently oxytocin synthesis
★ Understand and retain information
★ “Storytelling may turn out to be the most human art of all”
TRAIN ENIGMA has all this! And more…
Train Enigma is probably the biggest real-life game in CEE and the only one in moving trains in Europe.
What you need to know (now)?
- Start/End: the game starts at ends at the Conference Venue, Crown Plaza Hotel.
- Safety: you will be guided via the actors and the game, trough trains and cities – but you’ll always be safe (and don’t need to know any Romanian geography 🙂
- Missions: Undercover agents, online & live interactions, encrypted chats, coded websites, secrets, enigmas, funny video challenges etc.
- Language: the game is in English. All actors and a lot of Romanians know English.
- Fun: the basis of all we do and are.
- Unexpected / Real Life Game: you’ll never know who is and who is not part of the game. It all blends in.
What’s included in this experience:
- Train tickets
- Taxi ride
- Live actors
- WiFi for Train Rides
- AWESOME FUN!
Only one session available!
Friday, 26 May | Start: 11:15 | End: 15:45
Both Start & End are at the Conference Venue, Crown Plaza, for easy access.