The ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us is:
Junior Chamber Bucharest Association
Registration number 16041546
Address: Bucharest, sector 1, Nicolae Titulescu street, nr.10, bl.20, sc.A, floor.9, ap.41
We are committed to the security of your data. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR providing that processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
What data do we collect?
Each time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The user’s operating system
- The IP address of the user (anonymized)
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our Website
- Websites accessed by the user’s system through our Website
The data are stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
We further collect the following data that general users provide us with voluntarily if they fill in the contact form on our website:
- Personal identification information (Name, Email address)
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. The data is also used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
We use your basic personal data in order to reply to any of your requests. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need. For the contact form the data we collect is required to verify your identity and respond to your request.
We use so-called session cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Session cookies are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. We do not set site preference cookies, third-party cookies or track personal details. Legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
How long do we keep your data?
Junior Chamber Bucharest Association does not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the processing of your request. Your personal data will be erased as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies and after a time period of maximum two years.
In the case of the collection of data to provide the website, the data will be erased when the respective session is terminated. With regard to data stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. A storage going beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the user is no longer possible.
What are your data protection rights?
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right not to be evaluated based on automated processing: You have the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on automated processing and which significantly affects you.
If you make a request, we will reply without undue delay and within one month of the receipt of the request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us